Thursday, May 15, 2014

Anchors Away for Anchor Charts!



My friend Deb from Crafting Connections is hosting a new blog linky that I am super excited about! Each week we can share the anchor charts we have in our own classrooms, or ones that we have found online and love. Technically this is a Monday linky, but since it's so close to summer break, my brain is half-dead, and every day feels like a Monday anyway, I think Deb will forgive my tardiness. :)




I've blogged about this text feature anchor chart in the past, but wanted to share it again in case you've missed out on it. Instead of retyping everything, I'm going to send you to my post {here} because there you will find so many freebies that I used to create not only this anchor chart, but student anchor charts and student projects involving text features.. all for free

Forgive my shortness here tonight, but I wanted to share and join in with my friend, Deb! I hope you enjoy the freebies, possibly for next year!


post signature



2 comments:

  1. What an eye-catching anchor chart! I love the bright colors! Thanks for the freebies in you January post, too! Your students made incredible magazines! Thank you so much for linking up, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deb! My kids put a lot of hard work into their projects and loved creating them! I love this linky!
      Mandy

      Delete