Friday, December 14, 2018

Happy New Year!

It's almost that time--the time for "Happy New Year!" and reflection and setting new goals. I just posted a new resource your students are sure to love, perfect for the new year. 


You'll only need 2 paper bags for each student, and you can choose between black and white or colored copies. 

There are 2 options for the cover to choose from, as well as...
-Looking Back... 2018 Facts
-My School Goals (students can set either 3 or 4 goals)
-What I can do differently or improve upon this year to help meet my goals...
-Snapshots of what I'm looking forward to in 2019
-My one little word
-Personal goals (with either 3 or 4 goals to write)



This paper bag book activity will be updated each year at no additional charge to you! You'll simply need to download again and use year after year. Enjoy!


Would you like to win a free copy? Pin any (or all!) of the pictures above and then copy the link into the comment section along with your email address. That's all! If you want to check out this resource on TPT, you can do that here






No comments:

Post a Comment