Monday, January 28, 2013

A Case of the Monday's

Today was definitely a Monday... one of those days where no matter how creative and hands-on a lesson is, your students still stare at you in pure boredom with a look that shouts, "Please..just stop!" I was practically exhausted at the end of the day not just from teaching, but from trying to spread my excitement to my students. Yah--better luck tomorrow! I had one of those moments today where I thought I had finally gotten through to a student, and when I asked my final question as a quick assessment, he answered incorrectly, but with such enthusiasm! That was the moment I walked to my mini-fridge to grab a bottle of water, and ah-ha! Heaven!

I then remembered the case of diet sun-drop I had brought in last week, and that somehow made my day muuuch better. Healthy? Not so much, but tis the little things! :)  How was your Monday?       --Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment