Monday, June 20, 2016

2 for Tuesday: Task Card Bundle & Reward Coupons!




Happy summer, friends! I'm so happy to be at home in my PJs on a Tuesday morning as opposed to at work. Don't get me wrong--I love my job, I love teaching, but I also love down time. I love being a wife and mommy, and giving those two jobs all my attention, while also getting to create and relax my mind. Insert 2 for Tuesday, where I get to put new and existing products on sale and share those with you for 50% off!
This week, I'm putting my BIG ELA task card bundle & classroom reward coupons on sale. 

So, what's in this task card bundle? Only six sets of task cards for less than $1 each! No big deal. ;)

Also, a life-saver when it comes to classroom management is reward coupons. You can read a little bit more about those here

The summer is a perfect time to prep these babies and get them ready for the school year. They really are low prep, and are worth their weight in gold! Forty coupons are included, as well as a classroom economy system!




Thanks for stopping by and checking out these steals. Head on back to Chalk One Up for the Teacher to check out other deals!










2 comments:

  1. I can't say enough about the task card bundle. I have just printed them and am going to use those photo boxes for storing them ... OMG! I went to TPT to rate them and give feedback but it says I don't own them so I am saying here...OMG...great work...thanks! Ctanner@florencek12.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly how did you discover about this? Effectively i have been looking for this problem for a while. Many thanks individual you might be the brand new main character Calibri

    ReplyDelete