Friday, November 28, 2014

Five for Friday: Notice a change? + Freebies!

Hey, friends! I'm super excited for the time to sit down, share my thoughts, and link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching
This Thanksgiving break was much needed and much appreciated! 


Do you notice anything different? Say, a BLOG MAKEOVER by the lovely Megan at A Bird in Hand Designs?! She has super reasonable prices and does amazing work. This process took maybe a week because she's just. that. good. I feel like a kid at Christmas smiling at their presents... I keep opening my blog just to look at it. #satisfiedcustomer

Are you teaching division yet? Will you be soon? Click the picture below to download these freebies! It isn't an organized unit; rather, printables that can be used to solidify the basic understandings of division and vocab words. Check it out by clicking on the picture, or read the blog post where I described how I used it in my classroom {here}. 



Did you get your shop on yesterday or today? I did not. I instead worked away on grad school projects, only traveling out for Panera and Starbucks. The necessities, ya know? I did however join in on the super Black Friday deals! All my task cards are on sale for only $1 until Sunday. Click on the picture to view those in my TPT shop.




I'm very thankful for a group of ladies to connect with while our husbands are deployed. We recently had a Glam Night where we could dress up or down, but either way came to celebrate our beauty in Christ. The ladies in charge did a fabulous job as you can see, decorating the mini hot-dogs with tuxedos. There was even a s'mores table. Yes, please! 




Did I make this beauty? Lawd, no! I wouldn't even know where to start! I did purchase it from an Etsy shop of a friend who knows a friend, which is one of my favorite ways to shop. Support those mama's! Click here for her Facebook page, if you're interested. 


I hope you enjoy the last few days of break, friends. Soon enough we'll be back in our PJ's on a Friday night not dreading our return to work on Monday. Winter break is soon! :)


3 comments:

  1. May God bless you and your family this holiday season! I am so thankful for the sacrifices our military families make for our country!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anne. That means a lot! :) I hope your holiday season is extra special, filled with love and grace.
      Mandy

      Delete
  2. I love the new look! I've seen it, but haven't had the time to sit down and comment about it!!

    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete