Saturday, November 1, 2014

Sunday Savings!

Well, happy November! Can you believe it's already the month before Christmas? It's a cold day here in Florida, meaning my day will consist of church, Starbuck's hot chocolate, and grocery shopping (only because I need to feed my baby). Other than that it'll be lots of snuggles and a lazy couch day. We all need those. :) While I'm rockin' my snowman PJ's I will be perusing Sunday Circulars hosted by Nicole from All Things Apple in 2nd! I hope you'll stick around to check out the other great deals! 



This week is a deal for all of my friends who need ELA resources. This week you can buy any 2 sets of task cards and get one set for FREE! OR--you can go ahead and buy the BUNDLE of 6 sets (a 20% savings) and get literacy stations for bigger kids for FREE! All you have to do is send me an email after you purchase and I'll have your free items sent right over to you. Easy as that!

Click on any of the link below to check out these products in my store!



I hope you stay warm today and feel thankful for all your blessings. 






post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ok, your Literacy Stations for Bigger Kids looks awesome!!!!! Of course, all the task cards do too!!! Thanks so much for linking up!! :)

    Have a great week!!
    Nicole
    All Things Apple in 2nd

    ReplyDelete