Tuesday, June 30, 2015

2 for Tuesday--50% off Literacy Packs!


Is anyone else a little sad that it's the LAST day of June? How did that happen?! For me I pretty much have July off, and then it's back to the grind of setting up my room in August. I plan to enjoy this last month as much as possible, beginning with 2 for Tuesday!




For today ONLY my Literacy Stations for Bigger Kids and Homophone Practice Pack are both 50% off, meaning they're each only $2.25! These packs are both perfect for small groups or stations, and are much more than the typical worksheets! Click on the pictures below to check them out in my store. My kids have used both packs and LOVED them.



Don't forget to visit Chalk One Up for the Teacher to check out more awesome 2 for Tuesday deals!




3 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is incredible! What a great couple of products you chose. Thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we both have some things in common! We both teach fourth grade and our first name is Mandy! Your products are amazing!
    heartofkinder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hi Mandy! ;) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate it! :)

      Delete