Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Currently

This week is Spring Break... two words that when put together, make my heart truly and deeply happy. I can't say I've done much of anything productive, but when on break, who needs to be productive anyway... right?! 

I'm linking up for the April Currently with Oh' Boy Fourth Grade:


Listening: I think my dog snores louder than my husband! Well, maybe that's not entirely true.. they're both pretty loud.

Loving: Spring Break. I spent the weekend at my mom's house, where I did zero cooking or cleaning, or nothing even remotely school related. Bliss. Luckily I made sure all my lesson plans and grades and everything I needed for next week was taken care of before I left school last Thursday. Genius me!

Thinking: I always think of what I should be doing while I sit and do nothing, but this week it's going to remain just that. What I should/could be doing... but I'm not!

Wanting: A massage. My lower back always seems to hurt so the last few days I've taken the time to be that person who watches YouTube videos for yoga advice. My back feels much better today.

Needing: To relax. The work will be there when I get back.. I'm sure of it. ;)

Advice: It's sometimes discouraging to not have many sales in a day or week. I then have to remind myself that I'm still relatively new to all of this, and whatever sales I do make on TpT, is more than what I had before.. so keep on truckin'!





post signature

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that you're on Spring Break. My Spring Break was two weeks ago, but you can tell that I still wish I was on vacation!

    I'm a new follower! :)

    Lauren
    Life In Middle School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the advice - you are totally right, I will have to remember to keep telling myself that too. Have a great week.

    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on Spring Break as well! Yippee! I'm your newest follower! Enjoy the rest of your break!

    Aimee
    aimee@vanmiddlesworth.org
    Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to have found another 4th grade blog! I'm a new follower! Enjoy your week off!
    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete